[SESprint] FW: Announcement for SESprintCoalition Reflector

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 28 16:57:26 PDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: John Laney [mailto:k4bai at att.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:32 PM
To: Jeff Clarke
Subject: Announcement for SESprintCoalition Reflector

Jeff:

I stil can't post to the SESprintCoalition Reflector since I am signed
up with them as k4bai at worldnet.att.net and can't send from that address
any more.  I still seem to receive messages sent to the old address.  I
tried to post a message to the coalition reflector, but it was rejected.
  A message said I could contact the "owner," and I did, but got no
response.  So, I don't know how to subscribe with my new address.

We aren't getting a lot of people in SECC to sign up for teams for the
August NAQPs and I'd like to invite SESprintCoalition people who don't
have other teams to join to be on one of ours.  But, I can't do it and
wondered if you would send one for me?  I will compose one and send it
to you and you could post it by putting a subject on it and cutting and
pasting it into an e-mail to that reflector.

So far, I have for CW:  K4BAI (at WW4LL) as W4AN, N4PN, KN4QD, W1BO, and
W4UCZ.  How about KU8E?  (K1ZZI is a maybe and will let me know Monday.)

For SSB:  N4PN, W4SVO.  I've been e-mailing with WA1FCN for ACG and we
may agree to combine some teams that we can't fill up individually.  So
far, they have six for CW and two for SSB.  The Huntsville Hamfest is a
big conflict.  They have a very good contest forum planned.

73, John.