[SESprint] Fw: North American CW Sprint Teams

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 27 21:22:35 EDT 2012

From: Jeff Clarke
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 9:18 PM
To: sesprint at contesting.com ; secc at contesting.com
Cc: k1zzi at comcast.net ; na4bw at bellsouth.net ; n4pn at cox.net ; aldermant at windstream.net ; gregpotter at charter.net ; Bob Wilson ; w4xo at hotmail.com ; james.nail at att.net ; Fred Dennin ; fqp at kkn.net ; vanrichjr at gmail.com
Subject: North American CW Sprint Teams

The North American CW Sprint is two weekends away. The night of September 9th  0000-0400 Z . I would like to put together some SE Sprint Coalition teams as we have done in the past. All GCG , TCG, ACG, FCG, SECC etc.. club members are welcomed to join. Please sent me an email if you are interested in joining a team. Indicate if you will be HP or LP. See the rules below.

http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

Thanks, Jeff KU8E