[SESprint] NAQP SSB Team for Today

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sat Aug 15 09:04:20 EDT 2015

Very sorry.  I forgot the "paste" part of cut and paste. Here is the
team.  Let me know if you want to be added.  73, John, K4BAi.

Thanks for registering your NAQP SSB team.

Team Name: SECC

Team Members:
K4BAI
KT4ZB
N4TOL
KU8E

Registration recorded at: 2015-08-15 02:34:43Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/ssbnaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=9dd5daf575d15e3a0602447859b73284

73 de Bill Lippert, AC0W (ssbnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)