[SESprint] Annuncement: NA Sprint SSB August 29

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Aug 18 08:08:52 EDT 2015

We are looking forward to the NA SSB Sprint on the evening of Aug 29th.

We would like to know that we have all of the states covered and as many
of the Canadian multipliers and NA countries as possible on the air.

If you are planning to be on the air, even part-time, and you have a
moment, and you have not already done so, please pre-register using the
"Planned Activity" page on the ssbsprint.com website.
*http://ssbsprint.com/planned-activity/my-planned-activity/*

If you have already done so, please help us promote the event by
encouraging others to participate (especially those friends in the rarer
states, the rarer parts of Canada, and those DX stations in NA).

This will help us know where we stand in that regard.  As you may know
we actually had all 50 states on the air last time and 5 stations worked
all 50 states and 13 others worked 49 of them.

73 and many tnx, NA SSB Sprint Contest Committee