[SESprint] NAQP RTTY Teams for Next Saturday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Feb 22 20:38:57 EST 2015

Hello all:  Ben, WB2RHM, has reminded me that North American QSO Party
RTTY is this Saturday.  And there is a team competition.  I will
register SECC Teams.  These must be at least two and not more than
five.  Please let me know if you will be full or part time. I will
assume you will be low power and not QRP unless you advise me to the
contrary.

You don't have to be a member of any club or reside or operate within
any circle to be on a team.  Ask your friends to join us.

Please respond ASAP.  Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.