[SESprint] NCJ North American Sprint RTTY Saturday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Mar 10 14:56:07 EDT 2015

Hello all:

The semi annual NCJ North American Sprint competition is this Saturday
night, 00-04 Sunday UTC date.  Usual NA Sprint Rules with QSY rule.
High power permitted.  Exchange is:  both calls, #, name, SPC.

There is a team competition.  It is hard to get up ten members for a
RTTY team from any one club or region.  I am sending out a wide
invitation for anyone who would like to be on a "SECC and Friends" team
for this event.  Please let me know and I'll register the team(s).
Please advise if you will be High Power, Low Power, or QRP and if it
will be a Full Time or Part Time effort.

If there are at least two for a team, I will register a team and I'd
love to be able to register more than one team.

Please let me know ASAP if you can be QRV and would like to be on a team.

73, John, K4BAI.