[SESprint] Announcement: NCCC NS Sprint This Thursday (Some Dupes OK)

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue May 17 14:54:10 EDT 2016

Friday, May 20, 0230-0300Z

Due to the Dayton Hamvention this week, many NSers will be QRT.   We are
always treading into deep waters
with DUPES, but this week it may be warranted.

So DUPES OK after one intervening QSO or band change.  Have fun.

Reminder, local times are DST.
Pacific, 07:30, Mountain, 08:30, Central, 09:30, Eastern, 10:30our
annual straight-key session.  This
is voluntary.  More details next wee

           — 15, 20, 40, 80 and 160m  38-44 KHz up from band edge,
1813-1818 on 160m.
           -- 100 watts max.
           -- 0230-0300 UTC exactly (please set time accurately)
       .
           -- 100 watts max.
           -- Sprint QSY, format, NAQP-style mults per band
           -- 1 KHz minimum QSY, 2-3 KHz encouraged.
           — DUPES OK after one intervening QSO or band change
           -- Score reports to 3830scores.com (Tks, WA7BNM)
           .
     Rules:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
     Schedule:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html
     Divisions . . see map at http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
     Weekly results:  "GO" button at www.ncccsprint.com
      Operating tips: http://ncccsprint.com/operating.html

     nccc-blue reflector:  Join our low-volume reflector to discuss NS
and NS Ladder topics.  Sign up at

Join N6RO for an on-the-air rehash at 0300Z Friday at 3610 kHz.