[Skimmertalk] Skimmer use places op in Assisted category forCQWW

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Tue Aug 12 08:09:44 EDT 2008

CW Skimmer is nothing like the packet cluster. An operator can manually
duplicate anything that the local Skimmer can do but cannot duplicate what
the cluster does. While I agree that getting Skimmer data from a network
should be equated to cluster use, the use of a local Skimmer should not.

It'll be interesting to see how they enforce it. I would venture that this
decision will create far more problems than it was intended to solve.

73 -- Paul VO1HE