[Skimmertalk] Skimmers Active in IARU

Richard L. King k5na at ecpi.com
Fri Jul 11 17:47:14 EDT 2008

I have a SDR-IQ and have it hay-wired to switch between some lesser
antennas here. The main antennas have to stay with the main radios.

I am going to try it out though I am afraid that it will turn into a
bigger distraction than it is worth. And since I am doing a
mixed-mode effort, that may dilute Skimmer's effectiveness by some percentage.

This is brand new operating territory for me and I have no idea if it
is going to help or hinder me. But we will see?

I hear that W4PA will be using six Skimmers for 6 bands. Wow!

73, Richard - K5NA