[Skimmertalk] Choppy appearance of my post

Jim Baremore K5QQ at mchsi.com
Fri Nov 14 17:42:30 EST 2008

I just posted a note "Skimmer Tests during SS" and want to apologize for the
very choppy appearance as displayed in the e-mail.  I composed it in Word
and then just cut and pasted into Outlook to mail to the reflector.  I see a
lot of extra carriage returns and some indents got mangled in the reflector
version.  I hope it does not make it too difficult for members to read.

I'll look into what needs to happen here before I post again.

73's

Jim  K5QQ