[Skimmertalk] Making telnet available

Wes Cosand wes.cosand at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:41:13 PST 2009

Thanks for your help, fellows.  I had some difficulty so my son, who works
for Mr. Gates, spent a few minutes guiding me through the router set-up.  He
dealt with the dynamic DNS issue in much the way David suggested, using the
site www.dnsexit.com which charges nothing to keep the address
cw.wz7i.comassociated with my machine's ip address.  Just don't ask me
to replicate all
this... sigh...

My QTH is located between Philadelphia and NYC.  The software and is set to
telnet CQ calls.

Wes, WZ7I