[Skimmertalk] Skimmer spotting calling stations as well as cq's

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Nov 7 02:10:15 PST 2009

"CQing" in Skimmerspeak means any station that Skimmer determines to be
soliciting callers - that means that keywords like CQ, TEST, SS, QRZ?
and QRL? combined with a callsign in the same data stream will be
flagged as "CQing". I'm not being precise, becauser only Alex knows
enough to say, but that's the general idea.  It's not perfect, but it
does a pretty good job of figuring out who's who.

By all means, use the checkbox.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com