[Skimmertalk] placing calls on skimmer display from external source?

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Tue Dec 21 04:57:05 PST 2010

that could be interesting for single ops, imagine the n1mm bandmap with a spectral display overlayed on it... as you dial up the band you type in the call of who you hear and as you dial away it automatically puts the spot in the bandmap which then reminds  you what that peak on the spectrum was.  this would work not only for cw but for ssb and rtty.  on ssb and rtty it would also allow assisted or multi ops to line up dx spots with the spectrum display.  could be interesting.