[Skimmertalk] RBN - Updating Aggregator

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 04:15:42 PST 2011

We're working on some very interesting innovations, here in the lull
between contests, but we need your help.  Today it appears that we still
have 20 active Skimmers who are running the original DOS-box Aggregator
- version 0.22b.

If you're one of those, please check out
<http://reversebeacon.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-production-aggregator-released.html>
and upgrade to version 1.4.  There are a couple of important hints in
the blog article.  Two-thirds of active Skimmers are now using it, so we
know it is stable.  You should be able to get it up and running in only
a few minutes.

Thanks!

--
73, Pete N4ZR