[Skimmertalk] RBN Architecture - Bad Skimmer Spots

Olof Lundberg olof at rowanhouse.com
Sat Feb 5 16:59:45 PST 2011

Pete and the RBN team,

The RBN Network should focus on providing the spots with the accuracy Alex
can provide. Any further intelligence should be in the client software and
between your ears. Similarly I am not overly concerned about mHz frequency
accuracy. Again, client software and whatever we have left between our ears
can sort that out. What we want the client software to do depends on what we
want out of it. The core RBN network should focus on stability/availability
and global coverage/sources. This is fun - you are doing a great job.

Olof G0CKV