[Skimmertalk] Running Skimserver at high priority

Wes Cosand wes.cosand at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:56:56 PDT 2012

I switched to using W30A's Aggregator instead of a HotKey script to
switch bands on my SkimServer.  Appears to work smoothly.  Thanks
Dick.

I have always run SkimServer in High Priority mode.  I would change
the priority and it would run for weeks before a reboot.  But now
Aggregator stops and starts it four times a day.  So I downloaded
"Process Priority Saver" from http://www.prnwatch.com/prio.html which
allows you to permanently save priorities in the Task Manager.  It
appears to have solved the problem.

This is all new so I am not certain how robust it will be.

Wes WZ7I