[Skimmertalk] new aggregator problem?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Aug 10 06:39:06 PDT 2012

Dave, check the options on the bottom of connections tab of the Agg.
Make sure your local port is specified and that it is turned on.  Also
try checking the box below the port field, the one that says to ask
local users for their calls when connecting.  A lot of guys are already
using 2.2, so it has to be something like that.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000