[Skimmertalk] CPU for Skimmerserver

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:40:03 EST 2012

Yes, the W3's hear a LOT more during CQ WW CW. W3's typically spotted
between 30,000-41,000 spots with K3MM posting an astonishing 100,000 spots.
N6TV and I only spotted about 22,000 each. This is for the second 24 hour
period after the bands cleaned up a bit.

But I am still trying to win CQ WW CW from home... yeah right.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.
http://www.n6win.com

>>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/**Product.aspx?Item=**