[Skimmertalk] large datafile handling

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 09:30:50 PST 2012

HI Joe:

Excel is a nice tool for analysis - especially for non-programmers.  We
use it to view, sort, filter, and analyze the RBN spots and our logs.

Is there any reason that creating multiple ".csv" files per day, each
restricted to, say, 524288 lines and putting these in the ".zip" file
(in addition to or instead of the one big file) on
www.reversebeacon.net, is not a reasonable solution?

73,

Mark