[Skimmertalk] QS1R and Skimmer Server - Invalid floating point operation

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Feb 25 18:03:41 PST 2012

It would be wonderful to have RBN data from 9V1, Martin.  My guess is
that this problem is a function of an internationalization problem,
perhaps as simple as "." versus ",".  I am copying Dick, W3OA, the
author of the Aggregator, to get his ideas. Can you temporarily change
to the English settings and see if the problem goes away?

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000