[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer/LP Bridge/K3
eckerpw at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 13:20:40 EST 2013
Hi- I am new to this lest but I had a question for Alex VE3NEA, and he suggested I try you guys:
I am running a win 7 64 bit PC, 2.4 ghz processor , 4 gb ram.
- LP Bridge 1.0.0 communicates fine with K3- so far so good.
- Interface is Signalink USB and I have that selected on the audio tab in Skimmer.
- I have CW Skimmer 1.8 on a virtual port 2 in LPB.
- I am starting K3, then LPB, then connect K3, then start Skimmer virtual port, then start CW Skimmer itself.
- Problem is there is no VFO readout in Skimmer and it doesn't follow the K3 VFO freq changing.
- I am guessing that CW Skimmmer work thru Omni-Rig, So I tried giving Omni-Rig its own virtual port. But that didn't work in that it seems to use whatever port Skimmer does. Change in one and it changes in the other.
-- Guess my real question is where have I messed up, how can I get CW Skimmer to show and follow the VFO frequency on the K3?
Tnx and 73
More information about the Skimmertalk