[Skimmertalk] PowerSDR and CW Skimmer not aligned

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Sat May 11 20:04:58 EDT 2013

Returning to this topic after a week break to rest my brain.  I tampered
with the "IF audio" setting in CW Skimmer.  After trial and error, I now
have CW Skimmer and PowerSDR aligned , the IF Audio setting that works is
4500 Hz instead of 9600 Hz.  I have no idea why, nor any idea what issues
changing it will cause, but my skims are aligned now.
Andy K3UK