[Skimmertalk] RTTYserv and Russian beacon

Dai NAGAKURA ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp
Tue Mar 3 05:36:54 EST 2015

Dear members,, de JF2IWL

About the subject.
I and N7TR ,9V1RM JK4USW catch well known "Russian beacon"as callsigin,
OU5TK, OA5TU ,etc by RTTYSkimserv on 40mb.
This is a report of OU5TK on RBN
http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=0&c=ou5tk&t=dx

Here is a frequency sheet of Russian beacon in amateur bands
(article is written in Japanese but you can read sheet)
http://jq1yda.org/topics/russiansbeacon/index.html

 We catchs Vladivostok's consecutive morse code "F"
as amateur callsign OU5TK etc

I have talked with WZ7I Wes about this the other day.
He agreed my opinion leave these be a good beacon of
low band propagation.

However, it happens frequently day by day and
callsign variety increases TU5TA,TU9TU and so on.
This shall make trouble now.

Then I decided  I will put all these to BadCal.txt when find,
refering to QRZ.com
Please allow when strange callsingn is listed on 7039.2

Dai JF2IWL

--
Dai NAGAKURA <ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp>