[Skimmertalk] No Bandscope in RTTYSkimserver

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 15:30:59 EDT 2015

After months of everything working, I decided to move my SkimServer (both Cw and Rtty)
to a Win7 64 bit system from the Win10 Tech preview I had been using.  Same hardware,
just back to an OS that I could control when it updated.  Did new installs of cwsl_tee,
both skimmers, and aggregator.  All works EXCEPT, when opening the bandscope in
RTTYSkimmer there is either no spectrum displayed or just a frozen display. I can step
through the various bands, but all are frozen.  If I don't open the bandscope everything
works just fine.  Generally if I just close the bandscope window everything just carries
on fine.  No errors reported.

Running onboard video Raedon 3000 with an ASUS M5A78L mobo.  All drivers claim they
are the latest.

The bandscope is such a good tool for confirming that the bands and decode windows are
set correctly, I hate to give it up.   Anyone else see this?

Mark. N2QT