[Skimmertalk] No Bandscope in RTTYSkimserver

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:26:00 EDT 2015

No both skimmers are finding their ini files, and aggregator is able to rotate through
the ini s.  I must have been logged in as administrator since both programs installed
their files there.

I may plop in another video car as It just seems like a video issue.  If I close and open
the bandscope you can see it has updated the display between freezes.  I also may
just not worry about it.

Mark. N2QT