[Skimmertalk] Current SDR choices for CW skimmer?

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Fri Mar 20 17:24:42 EDT 2015

Pete,

The limitation of the QS1R is 7 bands and for the other 3, I use separate
softrock receivers here.  The 4 telnet feeds consolidate in Aggregator.
This works OK on 80/160 but the 3rd covers 6m and it's not very sensitive.

I would be interested in seeing how that multi-dongle thing is working.  It
may be a good alternative short of a second QS1R.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie