[Skimmertalk] Softrock Ensemble II 3khz too high

Andy (KU7T) ku7t at ku7t.org
Mon Mar 23 23:51:24 EDT 2015

Thanks Bob.

I diff'ed the 2 files and they were the same except with one number under
sdrSSB, called CenterFreq. I made them both the same, 1100, but nothing
changed. I found out that on 40m, I need to compensate for 3khz, on 20 I
need to compensate for 6khz.

The weird thing is just that I did not have to do this on my laptop, but now
on the desktop this is an issue. For now I will just watch the first spot
after switching and make sure the freq is correct, comparing to other
skimmers...

Thanks
Andy
KU7T