[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer problem

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Mar 30 17:22:33 EDT 2015

Need some details please, John.  How large are the errors and are they
systematic?  Are you getting more than one simultaneous spot per
station? You're not on the RBN Skimmer list so I don't know what radio
you're using, which release of Skimmer, Skimmer or Skimmer Server, etc.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.