[Skimmertalk] red pitaya, for real?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Aug 31 12:55:54 EDT 2016

Just one guy's opinion, but I don't think we'll really know until
someone runs an RP on CQWW weekend.  RTTY Skimserv is a much heavier CPU
user- the hottest i7 is none too strong for a big RTTY contest.

My next project here is to compare my RP and a QS1R off the same antenna
and preamp (through a splitter), both running Skimserv and/or HDSDR.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at