[Skimmertalk] Removing all skimmer files?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 3 21:26:10 EDT 2016

Did you try disabling audio output (click the speaker Icon so that it
doesn't appear "pushed in")?

There's really no reason to constantly monitor the audio output of CW
Skimmer on the PC speaker.  Instead, use the telnet output it to feed a
program like Band Master <http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/> or your
logging software.

73,
Bob, N6TV