[Skimmertalk] extremely high SN readouts

Larry - K1UO k1uo at tds.net
Sun Oct 23 15:17:46 EDT 2016

Yes,  Skimmer is receiving the complete selected IQ bandwidth (24,48,96 or
192) from the 6700 via the Flex DAX (Digital Audio System) IQ transport.
RX is muted during TX normally but I could try using the Full Duplex feature
of the Flex to test your theory Dave.
If the occasional spots with bogus SN ratios are bothersome to the RBN
please let me know and I will take down the Skimmer.
Thanks for the hints.