[Skimmertalk] SLOW skimmer after Windows re-install

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:20:42 EDT 2016

I checked the task manager and there is nothing hogging the resources.
Bitdfender reports no virus or malware, other programs including WSJT and
SmartSDR are working well.  CWS starts out real slow until I click on FILE
or VIEW and will work well for 2-3 minutes if I do nothing else in CWS.  If
I click on something, like open the band scope, or open the call list, CWS
will crawl to a slow pace and no streams are decoded .
Andy K3UK