[Skimmertalk] T14 Transformers

Martin Rath martin.rath at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 18:43:04 EST 2017

Hi,

I found that the T14 transformers are available in Germany from Box73 :
http://www.box73.de/product_info.php?products_id=1552

At 6.20 EUR there are not cheap especially considering the cost of shipping
(flat rate of 4,90 EUR in Germany / 6,90 EUR WW) but even considering this
I guess one could easily build there own input 14:1 transformer PCB for
less than 15 USD a piece.

They also have a broadband 0-60 MHz LNA designed by DC2PD for the Red
Pitaya ( http://www.box73.de/product_info.php?products_id=3737 ). The LNA
was described in the Funakamteur 12/2016 : I'm a subscriber so I could most
probably scan it for you if there is any interest. It will however be in
German :-)

73's Martin 9V1RM