[Skimmertalk] SDR Code Reviewer Needed

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:57:02 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Phil Karn KA9Q is a well-known "major dude" in the world of code and
communications system development.  He has put together a small package
of SDR source code for the ARRL Handbook and needs a couple of other
pairs of eyes to vet it before we put it in the distribution package.
If you are willing to do that - you'd need an SDR dongle and/or R-Pi -
please drop me an email.  This is not going to turn into a big debugging
effort - we're just looking for a sanity check to see how it installs
and plays on basic hardware...sort of a go/no-go check at the moment.

73, Ward N0AX