[Skimmertalk] Two Red Pitaya receivers on same network are getting confused with each other

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Oct 14 13:57:31 EDT 2017

Wes,

When you have two different Red Pitayas on the same LAN, you must rename
HermesIntf.dll to HermestIntf_xxxx.dll and HermesIntf_yyyy.dll, where xxxx
and yyyy the last four characters of the MAC addresses printed on each Red
Pitaya.

The software finds the SDRs by MAC address rather than IP address, so you
can use DHCP and not worry about the assigned IP address unless putty to
rp-F0xxxx.local and rp-F0yyyy doesn't work.

After renaming the DLLs, be sure to update CWSL_Tee.cfg with the new name,
e.g.

HermesIntf_xxxx
64

and restart everything.