[Skimmertalk] RTTY SKIMMER license code recovery

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Sat Dec 15 12:53:38 EST 2018

I have licensed RTTY skimmer installed on an old PC and need to move it
to another newer PC which I built just for the purpose of hosting RTTY
skimmer.

Does anyone know where the secret sauce is located on the old machine so
I can recover it?  I would assume it's a file located on the PC
somewhere - or in a registry key.

I bought it right after RTTY Skimmer came out which must have been
around 2014.  But I can't find my code email - and so far Alex has not
replied to my query about it.

The 30 day license has expired and I'm hoping someone else has run into
this before?