[Skimmertalk] Some Interesting RBN Statistics

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 08:49:12 EST 2018

Thanks for that info Pete. I have to remember to check on mine right before the contest, my Windows took an update and shut down a couple days before WW CW while I was in ZF.
I’ll soon have a second server going in Wickenburg, AZ that should be a good one for the guys in Prescott to know is what they will probably hear.

Tim / N6WIN.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone