[Skimmertalk] can't find SkimSrv.ini

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Dec 21 19:57:13 EST 2018

When moving to a new PC, first you have to install CW Skimmer (not the
server), then enter your REGISTRATION CODE to register it, before CW
SkimSrv will work properly.

   1. Exit CW Skimmer Server
   2. Start CW Skimmer (not the server)
   3. Select *Help  | Enter Reg Key*
   4. Enter your CW Skimmer Registration key
   5. Exit CW Skimmer
   6. Start CW Skimmer Server

Any changes you make should be saved in SkimSrv.ini.

To find your registration key, search for an email From: RegSoft.com or
From: swreg.org

GL.

73,
Bob, N6TV