[Skimmertalk] A few Red Pitaya 14:1 Transformers still available

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jun 2 14:26:31 EDT 2018

I still have a few genuine Red Pitaya 14:1 Transformers in stock.  These
noticeably improve the performance of the SDR Receiver app. by providing a
much better impedance match between the Red Pitaya ports and an antenna or
preamp.  See:

https://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/XFMR/

If you don't see your country listed under shipping options on the order
form, please let me know (off list) and I'll calculate the new shipping
price and add it to the form.

FYI, once this last batch is gone, I probably won't be distributing them
again, so better to order sooner rather than later.

73,
Bob, N6TV