[Skimmertalk] lightning protection for skimmer

Dai NAGAKURA ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp
Fri Jun 15 11:37:01 EDT 2018

Dear Saki

I use AS-303U
https://www.arraysolutions.com/as-303u

or if you need not high power, Diamond Antenna's is popular in JA.
https://www.diamondantenna.net/sp1000.html

..and connect hand-made  lump fuse RF guard.
http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/Planning/CQWW160/RG_2000M_SCHEMATIC_090201.pdf
( This is from K8ND's page )
just before SDR.

These are very cheap than SDR .