[Skimmertalk] Multiple Instances of CW Skimmer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon May 7 14:37:11 EDT 2018

Just to clarify, you can use two different Red Pitaya SDRs with two
different instances of CW Skimmer Server, no problem.  And you can use a
single SDR with both CW Skimmer and RTTY Skimmer and HDSDR all at the same
time via CWSL_Tee.

But you cannot use two instances of CW Skimmer Server to access the same
SDR via CWSL_Tee at the same time.  CWSL_Tee reports "Slave mode detected"
and 0 receivers to the second instance.  There's probably a bug in the
CWSL_Tee code somewhere, or in HermesIntf.  It may only apply when
HermesIntf is used.

73,
Bob, N6TV