[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya + Skimmer Server only receiving on lowest band

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon May 21 15:22:15 EDT 2018

For those of us who are Unix-challenged, how does one *un*install
Pavel's latest releasein order to install 0305? I have a Red Pitaya that
is on its way to EL2BG as soon as I can validate its running here, but I
installed the latest release and it is not running.

Is it the case that with later releases Skimmer Server identifies the
receiver as "unidentified HPSDR receiver" rather than as Red Pitaya such
and such?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now