[Skimmertalk] AGGREGATOR RTTYskimserv.ini bug

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Nov 7 02:57:33 EST 2018

Bob,

I am aware of that restriction and for that reasons have it installed on
my box under C:\HAM\RTTYSkimServ.   So it's not under the protected realm.

If you are saying it works under the default directory, that would
confirm my observation that yes, it does work with the default directory.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com