[Skimmertalk] 8 bands on Red Pitaya

Wes Cosand wes.cosand at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:59:30 EST 2018

Hi   Björn:

Yes, I'm using it on 60 meters without any issues of which I am aware.  At
the moment I'm covering 60 meters with two 45 khz bands for weird and
probably stupid reasons having to do with my coverage of 630 meters.  But
it seems just a matter of building the right band segments in the skimmer
server ini file.  (I usually use 192 khz for the RP.)

I don't know if I've ever tried to cover 8 bands or not.  Again, I would
expect it to be merely a matter of the skimserver ini file.

Wes WZ7I

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 6:26 PM Björn Ekelund <bjorn at ekelund.nu> wrote:

> I see 8 bands at 192kHz advertised for the Red Pitaya 125-14. I can't seem
> to get more than 7 bands on mine, regardless of bandwidth.
> I'm using the latest version of Pavel Demin's software (From May 23'rd this
> year).
> Is there a setting or an ini file or something else I've missed?
>
> Also, have anyone successfully made it cover 60m?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Björn SM7IUN

Wes Cosand
6299 Route 413