[Skimmertalk] 8 bands on Red Pitaya

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 21:40:58 EST 2018

Hi Bjorn - what is the bandwidth of your Ethernet connection between the
Red Pitaya and your router?  Open Task Manager, click the performance
tab, and look at the Ethernet section.  With Skimmer Server running, how
many Mbs does it show?

8 bands works fine here,  at about 82.9 Mbps total network throughput.
N6TV reports somewhat more, about 13 Mbps per band.  I can't explain
this difference.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now