[Skimmertalk] Shipping update, STEMlab 122-16 SDR

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Apr 18 11:51:57 EDT 2019

I received the following shipping update from the Red Pitaya team two days
ago:

"We regret to have to inform you that your item will be arriving a bit
later than originally estimated at the time of your order. The new
estimated date of delivery is *31 May 2019*. We sincerely apologise for
this inconvenience, we have experienced an unusually large demand for the
product that we had not expected or predicted."

When it arrives I will consider dedicating one of my RPs to standalone FT8
skimming as pioneered by SM7IUN, which is described here
<https://sm7iun.ekelund.nu/red-pitaya/ft8-skimmer>.

73,
Bob, N6TV