[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya 16 bit issue

Andy KU7T ku7t at ku7t.org
Sun Dec 8 23:36:26 EST 2019

Hi,

I used to use the RP for CW and FT8 skimming. I am not really sure what happened, but I noticed that today its very in-sensitive. It pretty much an only pick up FT spots, CW are not strong enough. When I look at the same antenna from my Flex, all is well.

Is there some sort of a reset? Can the software somehow be messed up (should I rebuild the image)?  I really hope its not the hardware, that’s why I am trying to see what else can be done before opening it up.

[cid:image003.png at 01D5AE4A.33D0C2F0]

73
Andy
KU7T