[Skimmertalk] Return of the dreaded double signals ! [Replying to ALL]

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Sat Dec 21 14:05:29 EST 2019

When this happed to me I had the wrong port numbers configure in the
Aggregaror.  You need to use unique port numbers.  In my case the RTTY
skimmer was listed as port 7300 as was one of the cw skimmers.  It would
help if the authour of the Aggerator would default the port numbers on
the Secondary skimmers tab to unique values for each skimmer like he
does on the FT# tab.

The other thing that may cause this is having two skimmers skimming the
same band segment.  Check your config files and make sure only one
skimmer scans the band segments.

Chuck K9LC