[Skimmertalk] New STEMlab 122.88-16 SDR Scheduled Availability: Late April
Bob Wilson, N6TV
n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Feb 5 17:18:00 EST 2019
My new contact at the Red Pitaya company finally returned my emails and
answered some of my questions about the new STEMlab 122.88-16 SDR
<https://www.redpitaya.com/n86/new-stemlab-sdr>. He apologized for not
responding sooner (he had some personal business which took him away from
the office emails).
1. When will we be able to pre-order?
*End of March - beginning of April *
2. When will you be able to ship?
*end of April *
3. What is the price?
*pre-order will be 499 EUR/pcs*
4. Will there be a U.S. Distributor (Digi-Key, Mouser, DX Engineering,
Ham Radio Outlet)?
*Mouser and Digi-Key for sure. The rest is still question mark.*
5. Will there be a new case available, perhaps a shielded metal case
with room for a small 5V fan?
*At this point no - please give me some time and I will double check*
6. Will you have one on display somewhere at the Dayton Hamvention in
*Unfortunately not this year. At the same time this could change if we
will find some new big opportunity there :) *
In return I asked "How do we pre-order?" Will post response when received.
499 EUR is about USD 569, but you won't need to buy any impedance
More information about the Skimmertalk