[Skimmertalk] multiple RTTY skimmer feeds into aggregator

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Feb 7 19:27:45 EST 2019

Assuming you have separated the two instances of Rtty Skimmer into
directories named RttySkimServ and RttySkimServ2, you should be able to
find two separate .ini files:

%appdata%\Afreet\Products\RttySkimServ\RttySkimServ.ini
%appdata%\Afreet\Products\RttySkimServ\RttySkimServ2.ini

Edit these with Notepad.  At the top you will see:

[User]
Call=AC0C
Name=Jeff
QTH=*Your City, State*
Square=*Your Grid Square*

Change RttySkimServ.ini to say *Call=AC0C-1* and RttySkimServ2.ini to say
*Call=AC0C-2*.  Save the files and restart the skimmers.

73,
Bob, N6TV